While the holidays are one of the happiest seasons for some, they are very emotional to others. And with 2015 bringing alot of pain to the world, I wanted to bring you a little bit of happiness. My best way to do that is via music.
Music has the ability to change your mood, to make moments special, to connect to memories, to make you feel good.
I made a collection of songs, mostly Hip Hop, but also a little bit of R&B and Soul. All of which make me happy the instant I hear them. I hope they do the same for you.
All of these songs have a positive message and, although some explicit language included, I made this to be a selection of Hip Hop that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, including your kids.
Enjoy, share with someone who needs it and I hope you have an incredible launch into the new year!
Much love to you and yours.
- Us3 – Cantaloop
- Black Eyed Peas – Weekends ft. Esther
- Camp Lo – Luchini
- Lucy Pearl – You ft. Snoop Dogg & Q-Tip)
- Earth Wind and Fire – September
- Oddisee – That’s Love
- Nas – If I Ruled The World
- The Roots – The Seed 2.0 ft Cody Chesnut
- Lauren Hill – Ex-Factor
- Blu & Exile – Dancing in the Rain
- A Tribe Called Quest – Find A Way
- Alliance Ethnik – Respect
- Mos Def – There Is A Way
- De La Soul – Copa Cabanga
- Jay-Z – Feelin’ It ft Mecca
- N.E.R.D. – You Know What
- Notorious B.I.G. – Juicy
- Michael Jackson – P.Y.T.
- Kanye West – Good Life ft T-Pain
- Common – The Light
- Mary J. Blige – Real Love Remix
- J Dilla – Two Can Win
- Lupe Fiasco – Hip-Hop Saved My Life
- Blackalicious – Make You Feel That Way
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- J. Cole – Love Yourz
- K-Os – Crabbuckit
- Little Brother – Lovin’ It
- Talib Kweli – Get By
- Outkast – The Whole World
- The Roots – Act Too (the Love of My Life)